Real Digital Media is committed to protecting your privacy and any personal information you share with us. As part of this effort, we process personal information in accordance with data protection regulations applicable to Real Digital Media.
What personal information do we use?
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal information about you, which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity information includes first name and last name
- Contact information includes email address, telephone number and country of residence
- Technical information includes IP address, browser type and version, operating system, platform and other technology on the devices you use to access our website at www.realdigitalmedia.com.
For what purpose do we use your personal information?
To carry out various services and tasks we process your personal information for these purposes:
- Cookies are pieces of personal information used to provide you with the best possible browsing experience
- Contact forms are an optional method for providing personal information. The information provided is used to provide relevant answers to your questions and satisfy any request for a Real Digital Media representative to contact you
With whom do we share this information?
We use your data only internally. In a case of needing to share data, prior to any transfer, we will review the requirements under national law for the processing and protection of personal data. This is to determine our obligations as well as the recipient’s obligations (including recipients in other countries), and to make sure such obligations are met.
We reserve the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring or requesting that we disclose the identity or other usage details of any user of our services or products.
How long do we store your information?
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected. The only exception is when we must comply with applicable legislation, regulatory requests and relevant orders from competent courts.
How do we protect your information?
We take our security obligations seriously and take appropriate security measures to protect your personal information from unlawful or unauthorized processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage.
We store personal information on secure servers that are managed by Real Digital Media and our service providers. Personal information that we store is subject to security and access controls, including username and password authentication and data encryption where appropriate.
What are your rights?
- Request access to your personal data. This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of your personal data that we hold. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide.
- Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no justified reason for us continuing to process it. Please note that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons. If this is the case, you will be notified, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- Object to processing of your personal data, where Real Digital Media feels there is a legitimate business use case for the data processing, however you feel it has an impact on your fundamental rights and freedoms.
- Request restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data.
- Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format.
- File a complaint with your local data protection regulator. Please note, Real Digital Media has a vested interest in data privacy compliance and will openly address any concerns or needs. Please contact us before taking action against our personal data policies.
Changes to our privacy statement
We reserve the right to update or change our Privacy statement, which may happen periodically due to circumstances such as law changes or if we change our business in a way that affects personal data protection. The latest version of our privacy statement will always be available on our website.
This privacy statement was last updated on December 15th, 2019.
Questions, comment or requests
For questions, comments and requests regarding this privacy statement and to exercise your rights, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.